Emanuela was born in Brescia in 1962, graduated in Political Sciences at the University of Milan, and in 1985 joined Rubinetterie Teorema SpA, a leading company in the hydro-thermo-sanitary sector, where she was in charge of marketing and strategic planning before becoming CEO in 1995.
In 2011 she founded and became CEO of Atman Advisory S.r.l., a consulting firm focused primarily on strategic, financial and marketing advisory to Italian SMEs. From 2013 she collaborates, among others, with Softlab S.p.A., a large sized ITC company based in Rome, as Director of Corporate Relations and, since 2017, also as Director of Strategic Planning.
Married ,with a daughter Talita, now twenty-six years old, Emanuela has been able to balance private life and professional career. She has received several awards for her contributions to inclusion and diversity in business, including the nomination to the Mont Blanc Business Woman of the Year Award, a prestigious international recognition, established by the famous German brand to highlight the growing role of women entrepreneurs.
- In November 2017 Emanuela was the only Italian to have been admitted to the second edition of the "Women on Boards: Succeeding as a Corporate Director" Executive Course, held at Harvard Business School.
- Since June 2014 she has been Member of the Board of Directors of WIL (European Network of Women in Leadership) and since October 2016 she is also Member of the WIL Contents & Events Committee
- Since July 2013 she is member of the Board of Directors of the Italy-Hong Kong Association
- From 2005 to 2008 she was National Deputy Chairperson of AIDDA (Association of Women Entrepreneurs and Company Executives), after being Chairperson of the Lombardy association from 2002 to 2005
- In June 2006 she received the “AEREC Successful Women” award, as first Italian woman entrepreneur to have organized a company meeting and a conference in the Sultanate of Brunei.
Emanuela has been speaker in several international conferences and seminars, including:
- IMD, Lausanne, Master in Business Administration, presentation on "Women and Leadership"
- London Business School, Institute for Family Business, FBN International Roundtable for Women in Family Business
- IWC International Women Conference, 5th Edition, Bangalore
- European Parliament, International Leadership Symposium on Ethics in Business.
Emanuela contributed to the following publications:
- 1996, Sails to China, edited by Maria Weber. Olivares editions, Financial Times / BoozAllen & Hamilton Award
- 2002, Women who love work and life. The feminine way to success, edited by Cinzia Sasso. Sperling & Kupfer editions
- 2006, The Queen and the Horse, by Salvatore Rossi. Laterza editions
- 2009, Anti-crisis Ethics. For the Wealth of the Nation, edited by Ivan Rizzi. Banca Europa Foundation.